Bed Bug Monitoring
With an average Bed Bug job costing $800-$1,200 and multiple trips, a proactive approach will become a necessity. The NightWatch monitor is a detection device designed for monitoring bed bugs, as part of a proactive prevention strategy. No harmful chemicals; a 100% natural way of protecting you and your family from these ferocious pests. Contact us today to find out how easy this program can be implemented.
- The NightWatch monitor simulates that of a person
- The monitor omits CO2 and produces heat
- 70% of all bed bug harborage areas are within 5-7 feet of the bed.
- Climb-ups are placed under the bed posts/supports.
- We do suggest mattress and box spring encasement's. This will prevent bed bugs from infesting in the bed itself.
- Dissolvable laundry bags are encouraged for those clients who travel or have a current infestation.
- Suitcase encasement's are also encouraged for those clients who travel.
Bed Bug NightWatch Monitor:
Because bed bugs feed once every 7-10 days, a new infestation of a few bed bugs can often go unnoticed. The bed bugs may remain hidden and even the very best visual inspection may turn up with negative findings. By the time a skin reaction is recognized as insect bites, the infestation has grown to hundreds of bed bugs and bed bug eggs and is expensive to eliminate.
The NightWatch monitor is designed to function as a trap, as it mimics a living, breathing human body. When bed bugs approach to feed on what they think is a human, they fall into the trap made of highly polished material that prevents the bed bugs from escaping. The NightWatch will catch both mature and immature bed bugs, and since the monitor’s detection period spans the 7-10 days bed bugs take between meals, it can detect infestations the very first time they attempt to bite.
There are no pesticides, no harmful chemicals, a 100% natural way of monitoring bed bug infestations. A piece of mind knowing your room is bed bug free!
Verifi Bed Bug Monitor:
Verifi is the first bed bug detection device to provide up to three months of active detection before re-activating, thus allowing for long-term monitoring. Verifi eliminates the possibility of false positives. The detector is small, unobtrusive and easily installed on walls or behind furniture. The Verifi bed bug detector features 3 attractants:
- A CO2-generating cartridge which mimics a living, breathing host for about 24 hours
- A liquid kairomone lure that works to attract bed bugs seeking a meal
- A liquid pheromone lure that encourages bed bugs to aggregate - or gather together in a device
By continuing to detect bed bugs for up to 90 days, Verifi works on three levels: detecting that an infestation is present, confirming that treatment was successful and providing ongoing detection to ensure that bed bugs are gone or to identify any new bed bugs that are introduced.
Bed Bug Climb ups:
Bed Bug climb ups can be placed under bed posts or bed supports.
- Talcum Powder is lined in the outside channel
- Bed bugs cannot climb out once the powder gets on their legs.
Return to: Bed Bugs